POST NATAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
When a woman goes through pregnancy, the body goes through a lot of changes.
However, it does not mean that those changes are irreversible. With the appropriate treatment,
those changes can be cured or at least the effects minimized.
Our physiotherapist treat conditions such as:
- Post natal back pain or neck pain with manual therapy, acupuncture and pain relieving
- Post natal De Quervain (pain on thumb and wrist)
- Abdominal separation (Diastasis Rectus) with post natal Reformer Pilates
- Sacroiliac joint and pelvic pain with manual therapy and joint realignment
- Incontinence with electric stimulation (For more details, please see Incontinence page)
- Mastitis/Breast pain with lymphatic massage