1. Missed Appointment Policy : If less than 24 hours notice is given for cancellation, a cancellation fee may be charged. Considerations will be given for unavoidable circumstances.
2. A patient may be expected to remove certain articles of clothing to allow for detailed musculoskeletal assessment. Patient attire will be provided at the clinics.
3. A patient is entitled to bring a chaperone if they so wish to.
4. Please include any insurance information or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. By submitting your email address, you agree to be contacted via email about appointment confirmations, receive event invitations, e-newsletters.
6. Physiotherapy treatment packages : Physiotherapy treatment sessions purchased in package must be used by the expiry date indicated on the date of purchase. All packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable: